It’s another great day getting to know Easiest Way to save whatsapp status for iPhone and Android users using xender app, but not only limited to whatsapp you can also view or save facebook and Instagram videos/images by simply using the popular file sharing application (Xender).
The era of begging contacts to share their whastapp status updates with you is officially over.
Many whatsapp users had no option than to switch over to the popular MOD versions of whatsapp earlier last year, the likes of (GBwhatsapp, Fmwhatsapp, YoWhatsapp) etc.
So today we are showing you a step by step guide on how to simply save all your whatsapp stories, Instagram videos and Facebook videos using Xender.
HOW TO SAVE WHATSAPP STATUS USING XENDER APP
- Firstly, you are expected to download the updated version directly from Play Store HERE.
- After successfully downloading/installing/updating, open your xender app
- locate to the social option which is found at the bottom right corner of the xender home screen (see image below).
- Now simply tap on the connect button then you will automatically be redirected to your whatsapp, once done
- Press back button and you should be able to see all your viewed whatsapp status on xender (image below)
Now you have learnt the Easiest Way to save whatsapp status for iPhone and Android users using xender app, you can as well connect to your Facebook and also Instagram by following same procedure as that of the whatsapp.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Black Screen With Sound Issue - December 9, 2022
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Green Screen Issue (In Minutes!) - November 13, 2022
- How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together (Quick Guide) - November 12, 2022