Without any delay Check out How I Turned My Phone Into Something Cool Being at Home, you might learn something new from this.
Do you know?
Bored at home and need a project? Okay, when was the last time you made DIY things? Grab your best friend in the whole wide world – yes, your phone – and try some fun and useful DIYs! Cups, bottles, toilet paper, hair clips – you won’t need much to turn your phone into something incredible!
You can make a DIY phone stand with binder clips. You can make another quick cheap phone holder with… toilet paper! (Just don’t throw away the roll when the paper runs out). You can also make a cheap stereo with two paper cups and – again – a toilet paper roll. Or make a DIY smartphone projector for movie night!
- How to turn your smartphone into a lamp 0:54
- How to make a cheap stereo 1:29
- … or a projector for movie night! 1:47
- Turn your regular cable into a coiled one 3:01
- Make your own bumper case 3:16
- Decorate your headphones 4:06
- How to keep your earphones organized 4:53
- Use a drop of water as a macro lens 5:37
- Some tips to make your battery last longer 6:33
Play and enjoy
Play and enjoy video for How I Turned My Phone Into Something Cool Being at Home
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
- 300+ Free HD Background for Picsart and Pixellab Download - September 22, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.