In this article you will learn How to Cancel Your Apple Fitness+ Subscription.
If you own an Apple Watch then you should be familiar with the three-month Apple Fitness+ trial that comes with every watch. If you already know this then you should also know that one the trial is used up the user will need to pay the $9.99/month or $79.99 for a full year charge.
Well, you can decide to cancel your Apple Fitness+ subscription if you will not want to renew.
Note that this tutorial does not only apply to those on free trial. Users who do not wish to continue using the service can cancel their subscription at any time with the same method.
How to Cancel Apple Fitness+ Subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription.
1. First, open the “Fitness” app on your iPhone or iPad and navigate to the “Fitness+” tab.
2. Then on the fitness+ screen tap on your profile picture in the top-right corner, then tap on your name and email address.
3. Once you have followed the second step you will see a list of your active subscriptions. From here you can tap “Fitness,” then “Cancel Free Trial” or “Cancel Subscription.” and “Confirm” to proceed.
That’s all, your Fitness+ subscription is cancelled.
We hope this tutorial was easy enough to understand. Also have in mind that if you cancel a free trial, it will end immediately, but if you cancel a paid subscription, it will end on its renewal date.
- Vizio TV Power Cord Not Working: How to Fix - October 3, 2022
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.