Table of Contents Hide
If you have been searching for How To Open A Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria, then this guide is for you.
This guide will help you bypass the issue with the Nigerian PayPal which does not receive fund but can only send. This means that having a normal Nigerian PayPal account comes with limitations when trying to pay for services online.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system that is one of the fastest and safest way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Why You Need a PayPal Account
There are different reasons why you will need a PayPal account especially as a Nigerian. Check out some of those reasons below:
- Online payments.
- Receiving payments in foreign currency.
- Send money in a foreign currency.
- e-commerce payment system
- and more
How To Open A Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria
Inorder to create a verified PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria, we will be using a different country together with our local details.
This guide is straight to the point, and you will have your PayPal account in no time. Follow the steps below:
- First, Click here to be redirected to Lesotho PayPal (this is the country we will be using in the guide.)
- On the page, click on Signup and then select business account. This is because we are opening a business account with full paypal features.
- Next, provide your email (use Gmail)
- Next, enter your personal information and your business information. (use your real name as it appears on your documents)
- Choose a password
- If asked for telephone number, select Nigeria(234) from the dropdown option instead of Lesotho.
- Enter your address as it is on your bank statement
- Select currency
- Tick, I AGEE AND CONTINE and click Continue.
- Next fill in the details about your business. (Just select individual and then select anything as category and subcategory)
- Next, on the account holder information page you are required to provide an identification document for verification. Put in Nigeria as your nationality, select the document you wish to use and enter the corresponding details.
- Finally, click submit to continue.
That’s all, your PayPal account is ready. Proceed to your email and confirm your email address to activate your account.
Don't forget to leave a comment through the comment section below and also try as much as possible to share this post with your friends on various social media platforms.