If you have been searching for how to use Snapchat filters in your video calls on Zoom and Google Meet, then you are on the right page.
In recent years, video conferencing platforms have become very popular amongst different classes of individuals and businesses. If you are one of those video call fans who would like to be more creative by making the call less boring, then this simple hack is what you need to add Snapchat filters to the video output.
Many people will appreciate these filters on video conferencing platforms like Zoom and Google Meet.
Requirements for using Snapchat filters on Zoom and Google Meet.
It is important to note that for this guide, we will only teach you how to use the Snapchat filters on the PC versions of both Zoom and Google Meet, as you need to install a program known as “Snap Camera,” which is available on both Windows and Mac. Follow the steps below to get the “Snap Camera” program:
- First, go to snapcamera.snapchat.com
- Then, click the “Download” button.
- You can read the requirements, accept the terms, and then complete the reCAPTCHA.
- Download the version that suits your operating system. For this, select the “Download for Mac” or “Download for PC” option.
- After downloading, click on the file and follow the instructions to install the program.
After successfully installing the program, you can now proceed with the tutorial.
How to use Snapchat filters on Zoom
Follow the simple guide below to start using Snapchat filters in Zoom Meetings:
1. Launch Snap Camera (the program you just downloaded) by searching for or clicking the icon on your desktop.
2. Select the filter you want to use: You have the option of selecting from various categories and even searching for a specific effect.
3. Open Zoom and start (or sign in) in a meeting by clicking “New Meeting” in the main software interface.
4. In the settings, select the Snap Camera: Click the “little screen” up on the camera icon and choose the “Snap Camera” option.
That’s all. Other users will now be able to view your filters.
How to use Snapchat filters on Google Meet
- First, open Google Meet at meet.google.com.
- Click “New meeting” and then “Start an instant meeting.” It depends on where you want to use the filter, as you can also use the filter on someone else’s video call.
- Click on the three dots at the bottom and then under “Settings.”
- In the side menu, click on the “Video” tab.
- In the “Camera” section, click the drop-down menu and choose “Snap Camera” (the filter enabled in the program will appear automatically).
That’s all. You can now use the Snapchat filter feature on both Zoom calls and Google Meet calls.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Black Screen With Sound Issue - December 9, 2022
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Green Screen Issue (In Minutes!) - November 13, 2022
- How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together (Quick Guide) - November 12, 2022