In this guide, you will learn how to create a custom WhatsApp sticker without the use of a third-party app. We will be exploring the new sticker maker tool on WhatsApp.
In the past, WhatsApp users required the use of a third-party sticker maker to be able to create custom stickers, but the recent update to WhatsApp now lets users on its web and desktop applications make custom stickers. This feature is now available for everyone to use on WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp for Desktop.
Since the introduction of WhatsApp stickers in 2018, one of the most popular searches on search engines has been “How to send stickers on WhatsApp,” and although there are many sticker packs to choose from on the internet, some users prefer creating their own custom stickers with already existing photos.
If you are one of those users, then you can now create those stickers directly from WhatsApp and use them whenever you like. As I have explained above, this feature is only available for the Web version of WhatsApp at the time of this article, but mobile users can still hope for the same feature in the future.
Without wasting much time, here is a step-by-step guide on how to make stickers on WhatsApp Web and Desktop apps.
- First, go to Whatsapp Web and then open any chat.
- Click on the Emoji icon in this chat bar.
- Now, click on “CREATE” and select the image or gif file you want to turn into a sticker.
- Import and crop the image to your taste. You can decide to add text, add emoji, or even paint the imported images.
- Finally, hit the send button to send and automatically save the sticker to your collection.
That’s all. You have successfully created a custom WhatsApp sticker without having to download another app.
Don't forget to leave a comment through the comment section below and also try as much as possible to share this post with your friends on various social media platforms.