In this guide, you will learn how to remove screenshot delays on your Android device without rooting it.
Android phones come with different features offered at different prices on the market, which makes it possible for individuals on a budget to own a smartphone. Screenshot delay comes as a default on most low-budget Android devices.
For this reason, most Android users prefer the use of a third-party application to take faster screenshots. By the end of this article, you will no longer need to use a third-party app to take a faster screenshot by the end of this article.
How to Remove Screenshot Delay on Android
If you are one of those Android users experiencing screenshot delays, follow the steps below to fix the issue without rooting your device.
The first step in removing the screenshot delay is to enable the Android developer option on your Android device, but if you have already done this, you can proceed.
How to enable the developer option on Android:
- Go to your Android settings
- Then, scroll down to “About phone.”
- Keep tapping on the Build Number (you should get a notification telling you that you are now a developer).
That’s all. You can now proceed with the tutorial below.
- From system settings, navigate to the Developer Option.
- On the Developer Option page, scroll down to where you see window animation scale, transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale.
- Finally, turn them off and exit the settings.
That’s all. You can now take a screenshot and notice the changes.
Don't forget to leave a comment through the comment section below and also try as much as possible to share this post with your friends on various social media platforms.