In this guide, we will be exploring two ways to call someone that has blocked your phone number on either an iPhone or an Android.
The blocking feature on iPhones and Android smartphones has been around for a while, and this comes in handy when trying to block annoying callers and spammers, or individuals that we now have fallen out with.
We need to respect other people’s privacy and it is better to avoid individuals who have blocked our phone numbers. This article is mainly for those who have been unfairly blocked (like somebody who owes you money and is trying to hide) and to help in case of an emergency or private reasons.
2 Ways to Call Someone Who Blocked Your Phone Number
If you are one of those users searching for terms like “how to call someone that blocked you,” then you are on the right page. Follow either of the two steps below:
1. Initiate Call From Another Number
One way to call someone who has blocked you is to initiate the call from another phone with a different number. The person you are calling might not receive the call because they have no idea who the caller is.
This is one of the best ways to convey the necessary message to the individual who blocked your number.
2. Hide Caller ID Before Making a Call
This is the best option if you don’t want to call from another phone number. With this method, you can call someone who has blocked you when you hide your caller ID on your smartphone.
Let’s explain this. Your smartphone with an iPhone or Android OS allows users to initiate calls using Hidden Caller ID. This means your call will go through because your contact’s iPhone or Android smartphone won’t have the ability to detect your phone number.
Follow the steps below to learn how to Hide caller ID on the iPhone and Android.
How To Hide Caller ID On Android
- First, open the phone app used for making calls and tap on the three dots icon on the top right.
- Now, select the “Settings” option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, tap on More Settings, and on the pop-up, tap on Hide Number.
- Select “cancel” to get out of the Caller ID Menu.
That’s all. The Caller ID Blocking feature might not be available in all Android Phone carriers.
How To Hide Caller ID On iPhone
Just like the steps on Android, on an iPhone you still need to make use of the phone feature to hide your phone number.
- First, go to Settings, and then phone.
- Now, tap on the “Show My caller ID” option.
- Finally, turn off “Show My Caller ID” option.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Black Screen With Sound Issue - December 9, 2022
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Green Screen Issue (In Minutes!) - November 13, 2022
- How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together (Quick Guide) - November 12, 2022