In this guide, you will learn how to easily copy and paste texts from your Android phone clipboard directly to your windows PC.
If you have been searching for how to sync the contents copied from your phone’s keyboard directly to your PC, then this article is here to guide you on how to accomplish this with Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard. Android users who are currently using the latest version of Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard can now this cool feature and more.
What is Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard?
Microsoft SwiftKey is a virtual keyboard app which is a little bit similar to any other smartphone keyboard. The app was developed by TouchType for Android and iOS devices and makes it easier to sync to any windows PC.
Note that your PC must be running the latest version of Windows 10 (October 2018 or later), or Windows 11 to be able to use this feature.
How to Copy and Paste Text From Android to PC
Follow the steps below to start copying texts from your Android phone keyboard to your PC.
- First, you will need to download the latest version of Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard from Play Store here.
- Launch the app and follow the prompt to activate and set the Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard as your default keyboard.
- After that, go to the SwiftKey Keyboard Settings. You can find settings by expanding the icons above the keyword.
- Then, from settings, click on “Rich input,” and then “Clipboard.”
- From here, tap the “Sync Clipboard History” toggle to turn the feature on.
- Next, from your Windows PC, go to the Settings app.
- Then, click on “System,” and then “Clipboard.”
- Finally, click “Clipboard history,” and then toggle on “Sync across your devices.”
That’s all. You will now be able to copy texts on your Android phone and use them on your windows PC.
Don't forget to leave a comment through the comment section below and also try as much as possible to share this post with your friends on various social media platforms.