In this article, you will learn How To Permanently Activate Windows 11 For Free With CMD.
Earlier in 2021, Microsoft announced the arrival of Windows 11 which is an upgrade to the previous Windows 10 operating system. The new version came with a much higher hardware specification when compared with Microsoft’s older versions of windows.
Should I Upgrade my Windows to version 11?
Those that have used the new Windows 11 on their PC for some time now have commended the completely new user interface which is almost similar to Mac OS. Windows 11 features a centered taskbar items, new system icons and centered start menu when compared to the previous version. This is why you should not rush to upgrade to the new Windows 11:
Stability: Just like the previous Windows versions during their early stages, Windows 11 is not ready, thus, most Windows 10 users who need a stable system can stick around much longer.
How To Permanently Activate Windows 11 For Free With CMD
These steps are quite similar to my previous article on how to activate windows 10 permanently for free with CMD. Follow the steps below on your windows 11 PC to permanently activate your version.
Here is a list of Windows 11 license keys, make sure you take note of the license key for your current windows 11 edition;
Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM
Home Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
Home Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
Professional N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
Enterprise N: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
1. First, you need to run as administrator. To do this type “CMD” in your Windows search and then run as Administrator by right clicking on Command Prompt and selecting Run as administrator.
2. Now, on your command prompt screen, enter the command:
slmgr /ipk yourlicensekey
Note that you should replace “yourlicensekey” with the license key for your current Windows edition before you hit Enter.
3. Still on the CMD screen, you will need to set the KMS machine address with a KMS server;
Enter the command below and hit Enter:
slmgr /skms s9.now.im
slmgr /skms s8.now.im
4. Lastly, enter the command below to activate your windows:
That’s all, you can now check your activation status again by going to Settings > Activation.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Black Screen With Sound Issue - December 9, 2022
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Green Screen Issue (In Minutes!) - November 13, 2022
- How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together (Quick Guide) - November 12, 2022