This article is for those who have downloaded music on the Audiomack music app but would like to transfer those songs to their phone’s internal storage.
If you are among the curious ones who would like to know how to view their downloads from the Audiomack player directly on their phone memory in the “.mp3” format that proves it is a playable music file, then follow the steps below.
- Solid Explorer File Manager App – Download from the Play Store HERE.
- Already downloaded music for offline use on the Audiomack App (you can download Audiomack Mod Apk here).
- Sort your offline downloads from the newest (Default settings).
How to Transfer Downloaded Music From Audiomack to Phone Internal Storage
- First, launch your Audiomack App.
- Then click on “My Library” > “Offline” > use the settings icon to sort by “Newest.”
- Now, launch the Solid Explorer File Manager App and allow all permissions.
- Click on Android > Data
- Now, Locate com.audiomack and open it.
- Select files > Audiomack.
- Now, you should see files named with 8 digit numbers (these are your downloaded music files on Audiomack, but without the Mp3 extension).
- All you have to do is copy the files one at a time, move them to another folder on your device, and rename them with the name of the song as they appear, sorted from the newest. For example, we renamed 15373857 to “Phyno_stacks.mp3”.
- Finally, play your MP3 files with any music player of your choice.
That’s all. You can now transfer your music downloads from Audiomack to your phone storage without having to re-download the file from another source.
- Vizio TV Power Cord Not Working: How to Fix - October 3, 2022
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.