In this guide, you will learn how to use voice message preview on WhatsApp.
It is not news that the green app, WhatsApp, has made it possible for individuals to preview their voice messages before hitting the send button. So, if you are looking for a guide on how to use this feature, then we have got you covered.
This feature is available to WhatsApp users across a wide range of devices on Android and iOS, as well as on the Web and desktop. Here are some steps you need to take to use the voice message preview on WhatsApp.
How to Use Voice Message Preview on WhatsApp
Before we begin to show you how to use the message preview feature, you need to make sure you are using the latest version of WhatsApp on your device. You can visit your mobile app store to update your app.
- First, launch WhatsApp on your device and open an individual or group chat.
- Next, tap and hold the microphone button next to the message textbox, and then slide up to lock hands-free recording. If you are on WhatsApp Web, you don’t need to slide up after clicking the microphone button, as both offer hands-free recording.
- Now, start recording your voice message.
- When you are done, tap the stop button to finish the recording.
- Now, you can hit the play button to listen to your recording. You can also tap on the seek bar to move to a particular part of your recording.
- Finally, if your recording is appropriate, you can press the send button. But if you are not satisfied with the recording, tap the trash can icon to delete your voice message.
That’s all. You can repeat the above steps as many times as possible before you send your voice message.
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
- 300+ Free HD Background for Picsart and Pixellab Download - September 22, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.