In this guide, you will learn how to make slow motion videos on iPhone.
Have you ever wondered how to create slow motion videos on your iPhone? Well, who wouldn’t want to make their videos stand out and look stunning.
We all know that the iPhone camera has some spectacular features that allow you to film professional clips with your smartphone. You don’t need any third-party app on your iPhone to make Slo-mo effect on your iPhone. This is because the default Camera app has all it takes to give your videos that slow motion effect you need.
How to Make Slow Motion Videos on iPhone
Follow the steps below to film slow motion videos with your iPhone camera app:
- First, open your iPhone’s Camera app.
- Next, scroll through video modes above the shutter button and select Slo-mo.
- Now, tap on the red recording button to start shooting your video in slow motion.
- Once you are done, tap on the button again to stop filming.
That’s all. Your recorded video will automatically be saved in your photo library.
How to Change Slo-mo Settings on iPhone
We all know that the camera quality and FPS greatly depend on your iPhone model, but that doesn’t mean you can not make some changes to make your slow motion videos stand out. Follow the steps below to change your slow motion settings on iPhone:
- First, go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Next, scroll to “Camera.”
- Now, tap on “Record Slo-mo.”
- Finally, select any network settings of your choice. You can go for the highest frame rate for the best results.
That’s all. But you should have high storage capacity if you have adjusted your Slo-mo settings to the highest quality. This is because higher quality videos are larger and take up more space.