In this guide, you will learn how to adjust volume up or down without button on an iPhone.
A lot of iPhone users do not know how easy it is to use certain features with ease. Some of these features can come in handy in some situations, like if your volume up or down button stops working on your iPhone.
Your iPhone can develop a faulty button, and you might end up not being able to adjust your volume. Well, this method of adjusting your volume without using the dedicated buttons is not really that new, but a lot of people are still unaware of how to use it.
This feature will work with the Assistive Touch feature on your iPhone, so if you have not enabled Assistive, go to your Settings > Accessibility to enable it.
How to Adjust Volume Up or Down Without Button on an iPhone
Follow the easy steps below to start adjusting your volume without using the button on your iPhone.
- First, you must have enabled the Assistive Touch feature in your Accessibility settings.
- Now, tap on Assistive touch.
- Next, touch on the Device option.
- Finally, you will see a volume up and volume down icon.
- To increase your volume, tap Volume Up, and to reduce it, tap Volume Down.
That’s all. You can use this feature for streaming and music apps in place of the volume button.
- Vizio TV Power Cord Not Working: How to Fix - October 3, 2022
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.