In this guide, you will learn how to change Android keyboard to a different one on your smartphone.
Your Android phone definitely came inbuilt with a default keyboard for typing, but some people do not like the default keyboard and want to change to another one. This might be because of some features that they think are lacking from the default keyboard.
If you would like to change your Android phone’s keyboard, then there are different options to choose from the Google Play Store depending on your preferences.
How to change keyboard on Android
Follow the steps below to check the keyboard on your Android phone.
- First, go to the Google Play Store and download any keyboard of your choice.
- Next, go to Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and click System.
- Next, tap “Languages & input.”
- Next, tap “Virtual keyboard” or “On-screen keyboard” depending on your phone model.
- You’ll see a list of available keyboards. If the keyboard you downloaded is not included in the list, click “Manage keyboards” and toggle it on.
- Finally, on the keyboards list, tap on the keyboard you downloaded and make it the default keyboard.
That’s all. You can also easily change your keyboard by opening the keyboard app you downloaded and making it the default keyboard.
Your keyboard will revert back to the default Gboard when you uninstall your new keyboard. You can download as many keyboards as you want from the Google Play Store.
Don't forget to leave a comment through the comment section below and also try as much as possible to share this post with your friends on various social media platforms.