In this guide, you will learn how to clean Android internal storage.
Most of the time, our phone memory gets filled up mostly after you have downloaded large files like movies, music, or apps like battle royale games. Memory is always an issue for lower-end devices that come with a few gigabytes of internal storage.
If you find yourself regularly running out of space, then you should learn how to clean android memory when this happens.
How to Clean Android Internal Storage
The storage cleaning feature comes pre-installed on Android devices, and this section of your phone shows your files and apps that are taking up storage on your phone. You can also clear out junk files from temporary app files that are taking up space on your phone.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- First, go to the Settings screen.
- Next, scroll down to find and tap Storage.
- You will see a summary of your used and available storage.
- Next, click “Manage Storage,” and you should be taken to the file cleaning section of your phone.
- Finally, select files to remove from the categories provided.
That’s all. You might see a slightly different screen depending on your Android version.
You can also open the clean section by opening the “Files app” and clicking the “Clean” tab. If you’d like to also clear app storage data and cache, you can do this with the storage option from settings.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Black Screen With Sound Issue - December 9, 2022
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Green Screen Issue (In Minutes!) - November 13, 2022
- How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together (Quick Guide) - November 12, 2022