Table of Contents Hide
In this guide, you will learn how to mute notifications on Windows 10.
If you are tired of continuous notifications from your Windows PC and would like to mute this feature, then this is the guide you need. You can decide to turn off notifications for certain apps or all apps on your Windows 10 PC.
How to Mute Notifications on Windows 10
As we have explained above, this guide will teach you how to mute notification for all apps, and for individual apps on your Windows 10 computer.
Mute Notifications for All Apps
Follow the steps below to turn off all notifications from every application on your computer.
- First, click Start, located in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Next, click Settings.
- From the settings screen, click System.
- Now, select Notifications & actions from the sidebar.
- Finally, toggle off the bar below “Get notifications from apps and other senders.”
How to Mute Notifications From Individual Apps
Follow the steps below to turn off notifications for individual apps.
- Follow the previous steps above until you get to the Notifications & Actions window.
- Then, scroll down to “Get notifications from these senders.”
- Finally, you can scroll through all the apps currently sending notifications and toggle off whichever you choose.
That’s all. The list of available apps can be very lengthy, especially if you have many apps running on your PC, but you can sort apps by Most Recent or Name when you click the Sort by dropdown box.
- Vizio TV Power Cord Not Working: How to Fix - October 3, 2022
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.