In this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Android phone to factory settings.
There are different reasons why you would want to reset your Android phone to its default factory settings and erase your data. This might be because you want to sell your phone to someone or to fix lagging issues on your device.
This article will guide you through the process of resetting your Android phone in a few minutes.
How to Reset Android Phone to Factory Settings
Before you can use the factory reset option in your phone settings, your phone needs to be powered on. Follow the steps below to reset Android phone to factory settings on any Android model of your choice.
- First, go to your Android phone Settings.
- From the Settings menu, scroll down and click “System.” or “General Management” for Samsung users.
- Next, tap on “Advanced” section to expand the menu.
- From the list of advanced functions click on “Reset Options.”
- Finally, click on “Erase All Data (Factory Reset)” and then click “Erase All Data.”
That’s all. If you have important files on your device, you should back them up before you reset your phone to factory settings.
Don't forget to leave a comment through the comment section below and also try as much as possible to share this post with your friends on various social media platforms.