Where is the menu button on my Android phone? Well, you should know that your Android phone comes with a menu option that allows you to do certain things with ease.
The menu is a little bit similar to the Assistive Touch feature on the iPhone, but with features like volume up and down buttons, power button, recent apps button, notifications button, lock screen button, and many more.
This feature places all your Android phone’s basic functions in one place, especially the power button and the volume up and down buttons, which make it possible to increase or decrease your volume without using the dedicated volume buttons at the side of your phone.
The Android menu buttons come pre-installed on your Android phone, but you will have to activate them in order to start enjoying their features on your device.
How to Enable the Menu Button on Android
Follow the steps below to activate the menu buttons on your Android phone.
- First, go to Settings
- Next, scroll down and find “Accessibility.”
- From Accessibility, scroll down and click “Accessibility Menu.”
- Next, toggle accessibility menu on and tap allow.
- Finally, if you are using gesture navigation, you can open the android menu buttons when you swipe up from the buttom of your screen with two fingers, but if you are using the 3-button navigation you can click on the accessibility menu Icon beside the navigation buttons.
That’s all. You can also change the way you open the accessibility menu depending on the options available in the menu settings option.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Black Screen With Sound Issue - December 9, 2022
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Green Screen Issue (In Minutes!) - November 13, 2022
- How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together (Quick Guide) - November 12, 2022