In the article, you will learn all you need to know about TikTok recharge coins, how they work and their uses.
Over the years, individuals all over the world have been able to connect through a social network that allows people to access different features for free. These social networks often introduce a kind of virtual currency that can be used for in-app purposes.
TikTok is not left out of this trend, as the social network that is popular for its 15-minutes videos has a virtual currency known as the TikTok recharge coin. If you are new to TikTok, you’ll definitely have little to no knowledge on how this coin works or even if it’s possible to earn TikTok recharge coins for free from the app.
This tutorial is meant to teach you all you need to know about the recharge coins on TikTok.
What are the TikTok Coins?
As I have explained above, TikTok Coins are simply in-app currencies that are bought with real money. This feature makes it easier to gift your favourite creators with coins as a form of appreciation for their work on the platform.
This feature has been adopted on many other social networks, like Twitter and Twitch. The prices for TikTok Coins vary in value depending on the exchange rates at the moment. At the time of writing, 70 coins cost $0.74 USD and you can buy them in large quantity.
How to buy TikTok Coins
Buying TikTok Coins is done directly from your account and the process is stress-free. To get started, follow the steps below:
- First, open TikTok on your device and navigate to your profile.
- Next, tap on the three horizontal lines found on the top right.
- Select “Settings and privacy” from the pop-up box.
- Now, select “Balance” from the list and tap “Recharge.”
- You will now select an option for the number of coins you want to buy.
- Finally, you will now proceed to make payment.
That’s all. The purchase is the same as any other online transaction done through a bank card, Touch ID, Google Pay, or whichever option that is available.
How can You Earn Free Coins on TikTok?
You may come across various online platforms that claim to offer free TikTok coins or even cheaper ones, but there is no other trusted way to obtain these coins other than through TikTok. It’ll be wise to avoid such platforms to prevent being a victim of online scam.
TikTok are already making some efforts to protect users from scams within the system, like sending gifts for views, follows, and other mischievous intentions that might put users at risk.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Black Screen With Sound Issue - December 9, 2022
- How to Fix Toshiba Fire TV Green Screen Issue (In Minutes!) - November 13, 2022
- How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together (Quick Guide) - November 12, 2022