Table of Contents Hide
In this guide, you’ll learn the complete steps on how to screenshot on Apple Watch.
Taking screenshots has become an important feature on any device because of the ability to capture the screen easily for reference in the future. If you own an Apple Watch, you should also be able to take a screenshot instead of using your iPhone camera to take pictures of your screen.
Learning how to screenshot on Apple Watch will definitely save you the trouble with just a few clicks. Well, that’s why you are still reading up to this point to know if it’s possible and how to do it.
Here are some step-by-step guides on how to screenshot on Apple Watch and also information on where your screenshots are saved.
How to Enable Screenshots on Apple Watch
Before you can take screenshots on Apple Watch, you first need to enable the feature in your settings. This is why this feature is different from that of other smartphones.
We’ll be showing you how to enable screenshots on Apple Watch in two ways: from your iPhone or directly on your Apple Watch.
Enable via iPhone
- First, open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the “General” option from the main screen.
- Finally, scroll down and toggle on “Enable Screenshots” to activate the screenshot feature on Apple Watch.
Enable via Apple Watch
- First, unlock your Apple Watch and go to the main menu by using the Digital Crown.
- Now, find and click on the Settings icon to go view the Apple Watch settings.
- Tap on the “General” option, scroll down, and tap the “Screenshots” option.
- Finally, tap “Enable Screenshots” to toggle on the feature.
That’s all. Now that you have activated the screenshot feature, you can now proceed to learn how to screenshot on Apple Watch.
How to Screenshot on Apple Watch
After you have enabled the screenshot option from settings, to take a screenshot, all you have to do is press both the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time.
You’ll know when a screenshot is captured with a slight vibration and a photo-capturing sound if Silent Mode is not enabled.
Where Are Screenshots on Apple Watch Saved?
Now you have successfully taken a screenshot on your Apple Watch, but you don’t know where your screenshots are saved and how to view them.
You can easily view the screenshots taken from your Apple Watch as long as it is synced to your iPhone. The screenshots will be saved directly to your iPhone’s Photo library.
Follow the steps below to view the screenshots taken from your Apple Watch.
- First, open the Photo library on your iPhone.
- Next, scroll down to the “Media Types” section.
- Now, tap on “Screenshots” to view your Apple Watch screenshots alongside other screenshots you’ve previously taken on your iPhone.
At this point, you have learnt how to screenshot on Apple Watch. If this guide was helpful, you can also share it with your friends.
- Vizio TV Power Cord Not Working: How to Fix - October 3, 2022
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.