Table of Contents Hide
In this article, we will be sharing with you 300+ free HD background for Picsart and Pixellab and Picsart projects. We’ll also be showing you how to export the file on your Android phone and also use them on both Picsart and Pixellab.
These days, smartphones can do almost anything you would normally do on your PC, and this includes making edits.
Graphic designers can use Android apps like Picsart and Pixellab to create designs that would have been only possible with a PC.
New and existing graphic designers who use are always in search of editing materials for their projects, and this is why we have compiled 300+ HD background for Picsart and Pixellab.
The file contains 300+ plus high definition images for your editing projects all for free.
The compression zip file can be downloaded by clicking the “Download Now” button below. Once you have downloaded the file, here’s how to extract and use it on both Picsart and Pixellab.
How to Extract 300+ HD Background for Picsart and Pixellab
After downloading the file, you’ll need to download third-party file explorer app to extract the files. Newer Android phones include built-in features for extracting zip files without the use of a third-party app.
If you prefer to use a third-party app, you can try the Solid Explorer File Manager app.
- First, search for “Solid Explorer” on the Play Store.
- Next, install and open the app.
- Locate the 300+ free hd background zip file from the app.
- Finally, click on it and then tap on the three dots icon to select “Extract.”
How to Use HD Background in Pixellab
After you have downloaded the app, you can easily use it in your Pixellab projects for free. Follow the steps below to get started.
- First, open the Pixellab app.
- Next, click on the Plus icon at the top.
- From your file manager, locate the HD background folder and select your preferred image.
- Finally, you’ll be given an option to crop the image.
How to Use HD Background in Picsart
Picsart is a good photo editing app for mobile users who would like to perform professional edits without a PC.
After you have downloaded the HD background for Picsart file, you can import and use it in your new and existing projects. Follow the steps below.
- First, open the Picsart app.
- Locate your project or start a new project, then from the slider, select “Add Photo.”
|NAME||300+ HD Background|
- Vizio TV Power Cord Not Working: How to Fix - October 3, 2022
- Can You Charge AirPods with a 20W Charger? Answered - September 29, 2022
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV and Setup Guide [Updated] - September 25, 2022
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.