Last Updated on January 20, 2023 by Louis Ojibe
If you are one of those individuals who would like to know how to check the processor and speed of Android phones, then this guide is for you.
It is always important to know your phone’s processor, speed, and other details like your RAM and internal memory performance. This can come in handy when trying to know your phone’s specifications without consulting the case or relying on information from online sources.
Although the option to check device information like RAM, internal storage, build number, model and other minor information is available by default, you will need to install a third-party app to be able to view other information like processor and speed.
Check the processor and speed of Android phones
- First, you will need to download the DevCheck app from the Google Play Store. This is a free app that is simple to use.
- Next, launch the app and, from the “Dashboard” tab, you’ll be able to see an overview of your device’s status and speed.
- Finally, switch over to the “Hardware” tab to view your processor.
From the photo above, you can clearly see the speed of this device through the “CPU status” section alongside other information.
In the photo above, you can see that the processor of our device is a “Mediatek Helio G80” with 8 cores. You can decide to do a web search for more information about your particular hardware.
That’s all. You can decide to explore other options like “System” and “Battery” on DevCheck to find out more about the inner workings of your phone.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Find an Instagram Account by Phone Number - February 5, 2023
- How to Find a Twitter Account by Email or Phone Number - February 4, 2023
- Why is One of my AirPods Not Working? Best Ways to Fix it - February 4, 2023