Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Louis Ojibe
In this guide, you’ll learn how to connect two Vizio soundbars together.
Can you connect two Vizio soundbars together? Luckily, two Vizio Soundbars can be connected together using an audio cable.
The main reason you might consider connecting two soundbars together is to improve the sound quality.
In order to connect two soundbars together, you’ll need to connect one end of the audio cable into the first soundbar’s output jack and the other end into the second soundbar’s input jack.
In the following sections, I’ll go over the method for connecting two Vizio soundbars together in greater detail.
How to Connect Two Vizio Soundbars Together
Follow the steps below to connect two Vizio Soundbars together:
- First, make sure both soundbars are turned off.
- Next, connect one end of your audio cable to the left audio output of the first soundbar and the other end to the left audio input of the second soundbar.
- Connect one end of the right audio output of the first soundbar and the other end to the right audio input of the second soundbar.
- Now, power on both soundbars.
- Depending on your models, you will have to set the second soundbar’s input to Auxiliary (AUX) while you play music from the first soundbar.
That’s all. You can also use other cables, like the optical cable or HDMI cable, and both soundbars will still be connected with the same steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you hook up two soundbars to one TV?
Yes, it depends on the mode of connection available on the TV and soundbars.
After you have followed the steps above to connect two soundbars together, you’ll be able to play music from the first soundbar. This means that your TV can be connected to the first soundbar since sounds from the first soundbar are being played through the second soundbar.
Can we use HDMI splitter for soundbar?
Yes, but this is only recommended when the soundbar doesn’t have an HDMI output port that goes to the TV.
There is no need to use an HDMI splitter if the soundbar has an HDMI output and input port.
Is it better to connect soundbar with HDMI or optical?
Both optical cables and HDMI cables are preferred modes for audio connections since they’re known to transmit high quality audio.
The difference between optical cables and HDMI cables is that the latter also transmit video and support ARC and eARC.
What is the difference between HDMI and HDMI ARC?
The regular HDMI connector only transmits images, while the HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) transmits both video images and audio through a source like a TV to a soundbar.
HDMI ARC will only work if both the TV and soundbar support the ARC ports.
At this point, you now know how to connect two Vizio soundbars together. If you’re planning on buying two soundbars and connecting them together, I’ll suggest you buy a single one that is big enough to provide the sound quality you need.
Before connecting two soundbars together, you should check the manufacturer to make sure they are the same, since connecting different brands together might make the sound play at different levels or speeds.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Find an Instagram Account by Phone Number - February 5, 2023
- How to Find a Twitter Account by Email or Phone Number - February 4, 2023
- Why is One of my AirPods Not Working? Best Ways to Fix it - February 4, 2023