Last Updated on January 25, 2023 by Louis Ojibe
In this guide, you will learn how to easily multitask on Android using the split screen feature.
Android devices come with various new features with every upgrade, and for those users who would like to multitask on Android, there is a feature that allows you to have multiple applications open on your Android screen.
This split-screen feature makes navigation between apps easy as both apps will be used on a single screen at once. You can multitask as long as you are running Android 7.0 Nougat or later and also apps that support the feature.
Depending on your phone manufacturer, you can get different split-screen modes, like opening an app as a pop-up window.
How to Easily Multitask on Android Using Split Screen
The name for the split-screen mode might be different depending on your phone’s brand, but the functionality is always the same. Here’s how to easily multitask on Android:
- First, go to your Recent Apps screen. You can do this either through the navigation bar button or by swiping up with screen gestures.
- Next, tap on the app icon at the top.
- Select Split Screen from the list of options.
- Finally, open the second app you want to multitask with, and it should appear below the first app.
Hownaijablog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program; therefore, some pages on this website may contain affiliate links. When you buy through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- How to Find an Instagram Account by Phone Number - February 5, 2023
- How to Find a Twitter Account by Email or Phone Number - February 4, 2023
- Why is One of my AirPods Not Working? Best Ways to Fix it - February 4, 2023